As spring rolls around it is time for some spring-cleaning. Move on from the old favorites and love the new. Here are my top seven favorite things (from massages to bartenders) for the spring:
- Anyone in need of advice or guidance head over to Bloomingdales at Chestnut Hill Mall and when you arrive ask for Kay at the Christian Dior cosmetics counter. Kay is great, and not only knows Christian Dior like the back of her hand but anything regarding cosmetics. She’s my go to gal.
- Once you have finished with Kay, head over to Rainbow located on Gloucester Street. Here you will receive the best massage. Not only will they work away any kink or ache but also they are very warm and inviting.
- In order to look fresh and hydrated for any springtime plans you need a few key items. The first step you need to do is invested in Bobbi Brown Cosmetics; specifically her Intensive Moisturizing Tinted Balm with SPF 25 and Night Care Moisturizing Balm. The intensive moisturizing balm with SPF 25 allows healthy coverage during the daytime and adds a nice glow. Warm the balm in your hand and then gently rub around your face. The Night Care Moisturizing Balm is perfect for hydration (especially for people with dry skin) and makes the skin absolutely gorgeous. With this balm, be aware it is very thick. You must apply and rub the moisturizer around your face until it liquefies.
- For the perfect healthy look, splurge with Shiseido eye and lip cream called Future Solution. This cream will hydrate the skin and improves all signs of aging. I can honestly say you can feel the cream hydrating and lifting the skin.
- The next favorite is a must! Fresh’s Sugar Lip Treatment found at Sephora is the perfect tool to hydrate and protects your lips. Did you know chapsticks actually make you lips more chapped? So, stay away and invest in Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment.
- The scent of the spring is Jasmine Sambac by Modern Alchemy, and is my personal favorite. It’s a solid perfume made out of the purest jasmine with a combination of amber and black pepper. The packaging is adorable; placed in a pocket watch it adds a sense of “Old World class.”
- Finally, if you’re tired of sitting inside now that winter has ended, I suggest going to Towne Stove and Spirits. Here, there is the most attentive bartender named Michael. He never forgets a drink order and is personable and fun with everyone. He definitely knows how to make you feel special. If you want one drink or two, Towne is a great place to be.
So those are just a few of my favorite things. What can’t you live without this spring?